Wood briquettes Advantages
– Only one ton of wood briquettes replace five cubic meters of firewood. Blocks and is very convenient for storage and use.
– Just imagine, one tonne of briquettes is around 1 m2 room. Instead of an amorphous pile of wood landed in the middle of the yard, which still need to collect and put in the woodshed, you will receive a regular on the pallet wood sawdust briquettes.
– Long burning time. Sawdust briquettes burn three to four times longer than ordinary wood! This means that the load of fuel into the oven needs to be considerably less.
– Sawdust briquettes produce two times more heat than normal wood. Their calorific value is almost equal energy value of coal. In addition, they provide a total of constant temperature during combustion, and burns with a minimal amount of smoke, did not shoot, non-sparking.
– Sawdust briquettes burning, still 0.5% ash, which can be used as an excellent fertilizer. By comparison, coal, produce up to 40% ash and slag, which still must be disposed of because they are unsuitable for anyone.
– Burning sawdust briquettes does not have any harmful volatile substances. Thus, the blocks are one of the most environment-friendly fuels.
– When using sawdust briquettes, boilers, fireplaces and shoulder cleaning and maintenance costs significantly reduced, and equipment service life much longer.
• heating costs are usually much lower than with traditional wood or coal.